Why don't you consider joining your local Premiership Choir?
Singing in a choir can have so many benefits for you:
1. It can release or improve your singing skills,
2. It can build your self-confidence and release emotions,
3. It can generally improve your wellbeing and research indicates benefits for mental health,
4. It can be a great way to meet new friends and enjoy a new social experience,
5. It can also be great fun and develop your teamwork skills.
The Choir meets at St. Chadís C of E Church Community Hall, Charter Drive/Durham Road, East Herrington, Sunderland, SR3 3PG on Friday evenings between 7pm and 9pm.